Friday, May 17, 2013

Roaring Twenties #1

Hi everybody! I haven't published anything for about a month, sorry about that! I've been quite busy the last couple of weeks, so I haven't really had time to draw. However I did do a traditional tattoo inspired drawing of a ''roaring twenties'' girl. As you can see I tried to keep everything as bold and minimalistic as possible (well, the colours at least). I want the hair to stay white, but I still don't know what colour to give to the hair ornaments. I kind of like it this way, but it seems a bit too white. Like I forgot to colour it or something... Ideas? Opinions? Please let me know!

(P.S. I know the quality of the picture isn't too great, with the tile floor showing and all. Plus, you can hardly see her skin colour (light pink). When it's finished I'll make a better pic..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment